Founding of the formal union that has received the approval is March 1958, but the collection of the same trade as a awning Brotherhood has been formed from 1919. The union had been efforts to improve the status of the industry and correct an adverse effect on the business credit. Under the controlled economy during the war, union members by the government of the enterprise development is the consolidation in some of the control company, to keep the lifeline of the union spent the utmost of the era. After the war, instantaneously reorganized the same name of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry Federation, this organization became of the union mother. Among the companies disparity deepens in high growth process of the economy due to post-war reconstruction, between the small and medium-sized companies and small businesses in the industry took place momentum of union establishment of order to respond to this situation. Finally,in 1957 December 25, held on the inaugural meeting, based on the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Cooperatives Act "TOKYOTENMAKU TENT AND AWNING ASOCIATION OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTORY" has been established.This is the history of the inauguration of the union. Contact
- December 25,1957
- Inaugural meeting was held.
- March 6,1958
- Receive the establishment approval
- Start business at Taito Kojimacho (now Misuji)
- Purchased current location for the headquarters office
- Purchased a warehouse building
- November 9,2011
- Purchased the land next to the warehouse
- Construction Business License(Link to Japanese page)
- Certificate of Qualified Union for Government and public demand(Link to Japanise page)
- Certificate of Qualified Union for Government and public demand
- Reciverd from the chairman of Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry Kanto Bureau of Economy, Trade and Industry. Elaps of 13years. Certificate No:20150309関東第102号
- Register of Outdoor advertising
- Authorized by the Governor of Tokyo. Elaps of 10years. Permission No: 都広（２）第1538号
- Register of Construction industry
- Authorized by the Governor of Tokyo in April 12,2016. Permission No: （般28）第144983号
- March 28,1977
- Specified in the " Tokyo model union " from the Governor of Tokyo
- October 4,1977
- Designated recommended to the "Model union of small business" from the Tokyo Metropolitan Small Business Associations Federation President.
- December 6, 1979
- Receive an award as an excellent union on the basis of the Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise Cooperatives Act from Small and Medium Enterprise Agency Secretary.
- June 27, 2007
- Won the excellent union award from the Tokyo Metropolitan Small Business Associations Federation President
- June 4, 2014
- Won the traffic safety award from Shitaya police chief of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department.
- October 19, 2015
- Won the excellent union award from the Governor of Tokyo
- May 30, 2016
- won the traffic safety award from Traffic manager of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department